Apply Now for Events DC 2018 Community Grants
Does your organization enrich the lives of local youth? If so, we encourage you to apply now for a one-year grant to help expand your work!
For the second year in a row, Events DC is supporting youth enrichment activities in the District through our Community Grant Program. We are awarding $2,500 up to $25,000 to non-profit organizations dedicated to supporting sports programming, performing arts, and cultural arts for District youth.
In 2018, we plan to award up to $100,000! So don’t miss your chance for some financial support – apply now. The deadline is August 1.
Contact Events DC for an application, or visit our website to download the form. Applications for the first cycle in 2018 will be due August 1.
Please use this checklist to make sure that your application is complete:
- A completed, SIGNED application
- A detailed outline of your organization’s overall budget, including line items for income and expenses
- A budget for use of the grant funds and a description of how grant funds will be used
- A copy of an annual financial audit conducted by a certified public accountant for the organization’s most recent fiscal year; or if the organization does not have a financial audit, a copy of the organization’s IRS Form 990 for the most recent tax year
- A copy of the determination letter from the IRS confirming the organization’s 501(c)(3) status
- A copy of the letter from the DC Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR), confirming the organization is exempt from DC income and franchise taxes