Security Camera Rebate Program Provides Assistance to Hill Businesses Installing Security Cameras
This spring, Mayor cheap jerseys Audio Bowser rolled out wholesale nba jerseys a Security Camera Rebate Program that Ward 6 Councilmember Charles Allen led through the Council. This program provides financial assistance to businesses that install security cameras that face public space.
Almost 2013 every block of Ward 6 is covered in this program; the full list of Ward 6 PSAs includes 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 307, 308, and 507. wholesale nfl jerseys The priority Ostergru? areas outlined will remain the only eligible areas until cheap nfl jerseys July 31, 2016, at which time the k?b entire city will become eligible.
Residents, businesses, non-profits, and religious institutions in these PSAs are now eligible to apply for the program. Complete information about the program, as Awards! well as Ostrava the rebate application form, can be found here. The program can also be reached by phone at 202-727-5124 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Below are a few of the specifics (and the full details are here):
- Rebates are eligible for camera systems purchased Washington Redskins Jerseys and installed after September 22, 2015.
- Systems must be registered with the Metropolitan Police Department.
- Residents, businesses, non-profits, and religious institutions are Elektriohutus eligible.
- The program cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys provides a rebate of Update up to $200 per camera, with a maximum rebate of $500 for a residential address, and $750 and for all other addresses.
- Specific guidelines on minimum and recommended specifications on the cameras and system can be found here.