CHAMPS and Heartland: our revenue sharing partnership
Looking for a new credit card payment processor? Check out Heartland Payment Systems! CHAMPS has a revenue sharing agreement with Heartland, where CHAMPS receives a payment based on the volume of transactions.
What are the benefits to you?
• Heartland is a direct, fully integrated credit card payments processor offering complete platform redundancy
• Local, responsive and knowledgeable representation by a fellow member of CHAMPS – 18 years of industry experience – consultative approach – no high-pressure sales tactics
• We are endorsed by the RAMW and the National Restaurant Association for both payments and payroll
• Full transparency of pricing for payments and payroll
• Rates are honored for the term of the agreement – no rate changes
• No annual fees are charged
• AmEx transactions will settle directly with Heartland – one deposit, one statement
• Batches received by 8 PM are funded for next day deposit – restaurants’ Friday and Saturday batches will deposit on Monday
• Paper statement is mailed at no cost (reporting is available on line as well)
• Robust analytics functionality is available
• Review new versus returning card number
• Create customized email marketing campaigns o Monitor and respond to all social media sites
• Call center is extremely responsive 24/7/365 for any issue
• Heartland PCI compliance program offers financial indemnity for data breach costs
Who do I call for more information?
Derek Walker, Relationship Manager