Fresh Logo, Updated Website, Renewed Mission
CHAMPS is excited to launch a fresh logo, updated website design, and renewed mission. 2015-16 has been a busy year behind the scenes for our nine-member Board of Directors. The logo and website re-design offered an opportunity to renew and rethink our intentions and direction as Capitol Hill’s Chamber of Commerce.
Key to bringing all the pieces together, the Board recently set aside time for a retreat. In between a few laughs and good food from an Eastern Market favorite, we discussed what became our renewed mission statement:
The Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals (CHAMPS) is your local Chamber of Commerce. We are a dynamic organization of Washington, D.C. business and community leaders dedicated to a strong economic environment for the Capitol Hill neighborhood. CHAMPS advocates, connects, and promotes Capitol Hill businesses.
- Provide education to members and analysis of city government policies, laws and regulations affecting the business community.
- File testimony and opinion letters to city government on behalf of our members and local business interests.
- Bring members face to face with public officials via CHAMPS-sponsored meetings and events.
- Local source for your business’s capacity building and networking.
- Develop and distribute business best practices.
- Recognition of member business successes and innovations.Expanded professional contacts via member networking events.
- List your business in our online member directory and events calendar.
- Member and event features via CHAMPS newsletters and blog.
- Gold Member – Logo placement throughout website and marketing materials.
- Platinum Member – Gold benefits plus business spotlight feature on the CHAMPS website.
CHAMPS welcomes you to check out the new website, attend an upcoming event, and reach out to learn how we can specifically advocate, connect, and promote for you and your local business.