CHAMPS and Eastern Market Main Street hosted DC’s Department of Small and Local Business Development at our March 23 Small Business Session.
Camille Nixon, project manager for DSLBD, walked through the online DC Business Toolkit, which is especially useful for entrepreneurs and those just starting their business in DC. It is an online portal that serves as a one-stop-shop for all your business startup needs. You’ll get information on where to go and what to bring, so your visits to DC agencies can be more efficient.
She also provided resources for existing businesses looking to grow, or looking to navigate DCRA!
- DSLBD’s District Capitalized (financing) https://dslbd.dc.gov/districtcapitalized
- DSLBD’s Made in DC program http://thisismadeindc.com/
- DCRA’s Small Business Resource Center at 202-442-4538
- General information + classes https://business.dc.gov/sbrc
- Start a business roadmap https://www.dcbusinesstoolkit.com/resources/dcra-start-a-business-wizard
- Call SBRC team at 202-442-4538