As a local Chamber of Commerce, the Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals (CHAMPS) is a dynamic organization of Washington, D.C. business and community leaders dedicated to a strong economic environment for the Capitol Hill neighborhood. CHAMPS advocates, connects, and promotes Capitol Hill businesses.
CHAMPS is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit organization. Member dues are tax deductible as a business expense.
- Provide members education and analysis of city government policies, laws and regulations affecting the business community.
- File testimony and opinion letters to city government on behalf of our members & local business interests.
- Bring members face to face with public officials via CHAMPS sponsored meetings and events.
- Provide a local source for business capacity building & networking.
- Develop and distribute business best practices.
- Recognition of member business successes and innovations.
- Expand professional contacts via member networking events.
- List your business in our online member directory & events calendar.
- Members and events feature via CHAMPS newsletters & blog.
- Provide community-focused membership and promotional opportunities.